Hungry For Change
'Hungry For Change' exposes shocking secrets the diet, weightloss and food industry don't want you to know about... Deceptive strategies designed to keep you craving more and more.
Could the foods we are eating actually be keeping us stuck in the diet trap?
In 'Hungry For Change' you'll discover:
- How to navigate your supermarket - what to buy and what to avoid
- The real truth behind "DIET", "SUGAR-FREE" and "FAT-FREE" products
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- Why fad diets don't work
- What food additives to avoid and how to read labels
- What is fat and cellulite and how do we get rid of it for good
- The most effective detox and cleansing strategies
- How to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin and healthy hair
The first film in its genre to really empower and provide practical and realistic solutions. Find out what's keeping you from having the body and health you deserve and how to escape the diet trap forever.
Featuring interviews with best selling health authors and leading medical experts plus real life transformational stories from those who know what it’s like to be sick and overweight.
Learn from those who have been there before and continue your health journey today.
What others are saying about it:
"This inspiring film has the power to transform your health!" Anthony Robbins, World Renowned Peak Performance Expert.
"This film is vitally important to you, your family and the future well being of our nation. Watch it and apply what you learn. It may save your life." Jack Canfield, Co-author of 'Chicken Soup to Inspire the Body and Soul' & featured teacher in 'The Secret'
Running time: 89 minutes - NZ rating: PG - Region free format